We believe we were created to serve Christ by serving the least of these. The Lord has enabled Strong Tower to bring together those with resources in America with those in need in Baja. We bring across the border those with a heart for serving and connect them with local, Christ-centered ministries. Together we are bringing change to the lives of children, and introducing them to God’s love.
How we started…
During the end of the summer of 2005, God laid it on the hearts of a small group of individuals to start a Christ-centered non-profit 501c(3) organization called Strong Tower Ministries. It was the result of a trip taken into Mexico by people who were wiling to step out of their comfort zone and bring the message of our Lord Jesus to children through acts of service and words of love. We are an established non-profit that focus its efforts on orphaned and destitute children living in Baja California, Mexico. Because of Baja’s proximity to the United States, this gives many people a great opportunity to serve in a “short term” or “long term” missionary capacity.
WHAT WE’VE DONE…
Since 2006, Strong Tower has established relationships with more than 25 ministry partners in Baja to provide a meaningful serving experience for those on mission.
- Strong Tower reached over 4,000 destitute children annually through local orphanages, schools and community outreach programs that focus on evangelism, food distribution, and medical care.
- Over 500,000 pounds of food distributed annually
- Over 8,000 volunteer hours each year directed toward construction projects ranging from $400,000 community centers to $1,000 family home builds.
WHERE WE’RE GOING…
- Completing the Siloe Wellness Center project that will provide free medical/dental care; prayer and counseling; healthy lifestyle and eating programs; along with playground and garden areas to the community of La Mision, BC, Mexico.
- Develop an internship program that will train the next generation of Baja leaders to continue the work Strong Tower has begun in Baja.
- Continue to foster our partnership with Young Life Christian Camps to bring hundreds of high school and college age youth into Baja for a third year of discipleship Summer Camps.
- Develop additional relationships with churches and ministries who wish to serve the Lord in Baja.
- Expand Strong Tower further into Central California and other areas of the US, such as the Pacific Northwest.
Meet our staff
Ministry Operations Director
Jim Kirk-Johnson firstname.lastname@example.org
Tracey Kirk-Johnson (949)842-3655
Founder and Chairman of the Board
Contact & Location
Visit us now